The Quest Giver is an NPC from whom you get Quests. Some of the NPC's, like Lord Stanley can only give you quests for a specific level. Quest givers can give two types of quests: chain quests (quests that are related and lead the player from one to another) and random quests (randomly generated individual quests).
Random quest giversEdit
- Lady Marian in Sherwood Castle
- Olaf Vermund in Sherwood Castle
- Lady Morgan in The Lost Lagoon
- Lord Stanley in Isle of Ancients
Chain quest giversEdit
- Fortune Teller in Sherwood Castle: In front of the windmill
- Baron Akale in Haunted Palm: In the large hut with the tiki statues
- Mayor Bones in Frost Bite: In one of the small shacks
- Mattias Vermund in The Lost Lagoon: Next to the portal
- Sir Garn in Isle of Heroes: In front of the coliseum entrance
- The Darkblood Paladin that summon Bane and Agony
- Druid Adyna in Stone Circle Island: Next to the portal
Before the Prophecy of Bane quests existed, Mayor Bones was the random quest giver of Frost Bite. Once they were created Mayor Bones served as a quest giver for the storyline and there was no other NPC to replace him.
Other quest giversEdit
Pages in category "Quest Givers"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.