The Room Designer can be accessed by typing "/design" in the chat. It was made available at July 24, 2013 and is currently in Beta 0.2
- New - Resets design room to default room. Starts a new project.
- Open - Opens any saved designs.
- Save - Save design.
- Save As... - Save design as a different file.
- Preview - Test the map.
- Publish - Allow other users to enter your designed world. Paid feature.
- Elevation Map
- Seed - Value determines a random set pattern for which areas will be elevated. (0-999)
- Loops - Value determines total amount of areas to be elevated (0-99), 0 is only water and 99 is mountainous.
- Blur - Value determines the concentration of each elevation (1-3), 1 is rough and 3 is smooth.
- Ground Texture
- Color - The first color is the primary foundation of the landscape. The second color is for the leafy textures that cover the landscape. Colors can also be manipulated through hexadecimal values.
- Seed - Value determines a random set pattern for which areas will be textured (0-999)
- Loops - Value determines total amount of areas to be textured (0-50), 0 is clear and 50 is dense.
- Lighten - Value determines the brightness and saturation of the ground. (0-99)
- Sky - Select a Skybox, as seen in existing locations.
- Ground Stencil - Select the foundation texture, as seen in existing locations.
- Quantity - Total amount of selected trees will appear. (0-40)
- Seed - Value determines a random set pattern for which areas will have trees. (0-999)
- Color - Color the parts of the trees. Colors can also be manipulated through hexadecimal values.
- Rocks and Plants
- Quantity - Total amount of selected rocks or plants will appear. (0-40)
- Seed - Value determines a random set pattern for which areas will have objects. (0-999)
- Color - Color the parts of the rocks or plants. Colors can also be manipulated through hexadecimal values.
- Random Mobs - Select up to 4 MOB types that have existed in other locations. Bosses, static enemies, and mobs found only in dungeons are not available.
- Preset - Select from basic designs that appear to be based on existing locations.
- Design - Go to camera mode, using the same mouse functions as /camera.
- Character - Play your map, using your character and regular control scheme.
- Stats - View total objects, vertices, and polygons used.
These objects can be seen in regular locations.
|Rotation||Alternate Color||Object Cost||Vertices||Polygons|
|Tavern||10||5||255||0-360 Full Rotation||Moonlit||5||1196||2213|
|Windmill||10||5||255||0-360 Full Rotation||Moonlit||2||694||1214|
|Road||5||2x?||N/A||N/A||Moonlit||(Length - 1)||(327*Length)||(181*Length)|
|Coliseum||(4)||23||255||0-360 Full Rotation||Moonlit||1||2300||4594|
|Stonehenge||5||17||255||0-360 Full Rotation||N/A||1||1968||2980|
|Castle Wall||15||3||N/A||0-315 45 degree intervals||Invert||1||223||428|
|Gatehouse||10||3||N/A||0 or 90 degrees||Invert||1||406||744|
|Bridge||15||5||65||0 or 90 degrees||Invert||1||420||786|
- Crashes when environmental objects (tree, vines, etc.) cannot fit in the amount of land provided (via Elevation Map).
- If the color of rocks are changed then it will carry over to standard gameplay when you exit.
- The design view camera will randomly freeze and no longer allow you to edit the map until you reset the game.
- Structures may float if surrounding objects have significant differences in height.