Slash commands are words that you can type on the chat bar to teleport to different locations in the game or activate in-game functions. Slash commands provide a quick and easy way to move from one chatroom to another or move from island to island. These are the list of current slash commands.
This command allows you to teleport to a desired island in the game. These can alternatively be typed in the format /Teleport or /TELEPORT. It is interesting to note that typing in teleport numbers that do not exist (example: /teleport20) will not appear on the chatbar.
- /teleport0 will send you to The Dungeon at your current player level.
- /teleport1 will send you to Sherwood Castle
- /teleport2 will send you to Haunted Palm
- /teleport3 will send you to Frost Bite
- /teleport4 will send you to The Lost Lagoon
- /teleport5 will send you to The Isle of Ancients (Level 50+ reccomended)
- /teleport6 will send you to The Isle of Heroes
- /teleport7 will send you to Stone Circle Island
- /teleport8 will send you to The Battle Arena
- /teleport9 will send you to Midnight Glade
- /teleport10 will send you to Fortress of Fury
This command when used in The Dungeon will teleport the player to a different dungeon level. Use /levelxx where xx represents the desired dungeon level. Note that players may only teleport a maximum dungeon level equal or just slightly higher than the player's current experience level.
Note that using the command /level0 will teleport the player back to Sherwood Castle.
This command allows you to join a different server.
- This command does no longer exist.
The /join command allows you to join the different chatrooms on any of the islands. There are a total of 300 chatrooms on each island. For example if you want to join room 60 the slash command you would type would be /join60.
Typing in this command will display a list of the players in the current chatroom. This is a good way to see if a friend is in your current chatroom without having to look around the entire teleport.
This command brings up the help screen. The help screen can also be viewed by clicking on the Castle Guard or the small question mark with the circle at the top left corner of the screen.
This command takes you into camera mode. This gives you a birds eye view of the whole island you are on.
- Click and drag the mouse to change the viewing angle
- Right click and drag the mouse to move the camera sideways
- Hold the right and left mouse buttons and drag to zoom in and zoom out
- press the spacebar to exit from camera mode (This function sometimes glitches. To pass by this, you must restart your internet browser)
This command logs you out of the game. That's all there is to it!