Trading allows players to exchange items, up to 3 at a time. To send a trade request, select the player from the player list and press the "Trade" button on the Player Information screen. Drag an item from your inventory into a trade slot to offer it. Click the "Trade" button again to confirm the trade. Once both players have made their offers and confirmed, the items will be exchanged and the trade will be finished.
- Both must put an item in to be able to confirm the trade.
- Guests cannot trade; an account is needed.
- Gold or items from the Rune Bag cannot be exchanged.
- Arrows cannot be traded, either.
- If one player takes something out, puts something in or swaps weapons, they must click Trade again (This prevents people from scamming).