I would search freewebs for old clans or history on the game we used to all use freewebs.com there are some accurate detailed accounts of wars and in game hacks if I do remember correctly. You could also update the information or ease of access to info on classic or the creation of the template for the game you love today. The biggest difference being the use of combos instead of leveling. Taking the true skill factor out of this game ruined it for me. But combos ended up just being lag spikes in the game that resulted in higher damage this flaw in the game in my opinion made it the great game it was --- —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Thanks for letting me know! I moved it to Clans/Wielders. If you find any other similar situation let me know.
- Also, the clan pages on the wiki are mostly terrible articles... I was thinking of completely abolishing with clans just like a previous admin did with player articles, but then I realised that clans are one of the main attractions of this wiki, so I guess I'll have to go check all clan pages one by one and if they aren't in minimum quality, they will be deleted. Let me know your thoughts on this and if there's candidates for deletion already! :D --- ☣ ʀodrigo x (talk)(contribs) 01:05, November 18, 2013 (UTC)
A Thank You Edit
Thank you for changeing some of my pages I made. I'm sorry for snaping out that one time about my stuff getting deleted and redoing my stuff, I was just having a hard day that time so I hope you understand And I hope you don't think differently about me after what happend. And if it's okay if you would like to keep changing my stuff and making it better. Thank you. Peace bro(Darkbloodcon (talk) 05:12, November 21, 2013 (UTC))Darkbloodcon
- I'm really glad you revealed to be a nice person to admit his mistakes and I do understand you, I've snapped a few times on a few wikis here on Wikia before in the past, so I totally get how you were feeling. :) --- ☣ ʀodrigo x (talk)(contribs) 20:40, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I've been posting in the main talk page about a feature I noticed on wikipedia but I'm not quite sure if, and how I could implement it. Could you look into it? Dracula ;..; Chat 13:38, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
when I enter the sherwood dungeon i can see room informations for a moment. but after 1 seconds.. i cant see anyone and idk what should i do. im waiting for your help
if you tell me what i need to do I will be happy. and idk how can i see your messages for me
- This is the Sherwod Dungeon Wiki. It is unofficial: we only provide information about the game and can't give any support for it. Please refrain from going to multiple talk pages to post the same messages complaining about your problem over and over.
- If you need help with any problem in Sherwood Dungeon, like the one you just described, contact the support at support@SherwoodDungeon.com or leave a message on the official Facebook page. --- ☣ ʀodrigo x (talk)(contribs) 14:37, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Hmmm, I don't think so.
- You only have 4 edits, and these edits where nothing more than putting nonsense into user talk pages.
- No one even uses this wiki's chat.
- Your English is bad.
- You didn't even sign here.
- I don't even know why I wasted my time replying to this, but the answer is no. Also, if you're requesting to be a chat moderator in the game, then forget about it. This wiki is fan made and is not affiliated to Sherwood Dungeon. We are not admins in the game. --- ☣ ʀodrigo x (talk)(contribs) 14:12, September 12, 2014 (UTC)